mercredi 17 février 2010

Mason Musso Would Invite Mitchel Musso To His Tea Party

Buzznet: What is the most magical dream you have had recently?

Mason: It was the craziest dream, I was like in the middle of a dark forest, huge trees surrounding me. I said "hello" not knowing anyone was there. And then bright colored music notes came out of my mouth. These crazy bright notes were coming out everytime I said something. So I just kept singing. So I could find my way out. I didn't know where I was headed and then I woke up.

Buzznet: When you listen to the song 'Where's My Angel' you made for the Almost Alice album what 3 images come to your mind?

Mason: Tea-cups, a forest and talking animals.

Buzznet: What is your favorite Tim Burton Movie? Who is your favorite Tim Burton character?

Mason: Batman 2, Johnny Depp in "Sweeny Todd".

Buzznet: If you could invite any 3 celebs in the world to your tea party, who would you invite?

Mason: Mitchel Musso, Biggie Smalls and Shakira.

Buzznet: If you fell down the rabbit hole, who is the first person you would want to greet you?

Mason: The Mad Hatter.

Buzznet: Quel est le rêve le plus magique que vous avez eu récemment?

Mason: Il a été le rêve le plus fou, j'étais comme au milieu d'une forêt sombre, des arbres immenses qui m'entoure. J'ai dit "bonjour" ne pas savoir y avait quelqu'un. Et puis, aux couleurs vives notes de musique sortait de ma bouche. Ces notes vives Crazy sortaient chaque fois que je dit quelque chose. Alors j'ai continué à chanter. Ainsi, j'ai pu trouver mon chemin. Je ne savais pas où j'étais tête et puis je me suis réveillé.

Buzznet: Lorsque vous écoutez la chanson «Where's My Angel 'vous avez fait pour l'album Alice presque ce que 3 images viennent à l'esprit?

Mason: tasses à thé, une forêt et d'animaux parlants.

Buzznet: Quel est votre favori Tim Burton Movie? Qui est votre personnage préféré de Tim Burton?

Mason: Batman 2, Johnny Depp dans "Sweeney Todd".

Buzznet: Si vous pouviez inviter tout 3 stars dans le monde à votre partie de thé, qui vous invite?

Mason: Mitchel Musso, Biggie Smalls et Shakira.

Buzznet: Si vous êtes tombé dans le trou du lapin, qui est la première personne que vous voudrait vous saluer?

Mason: The Mad Hatter.

Pas le temps de traduire, je ne tarderais pas à le faire .